1. Booking process To book an event please contact Outspoken Cycles Ltd at email@example.com. All events will be quoted for before booking is confirmed. Bookings will only be confirmed in writing from Outspoken Cycles.
2. Payment Outspoken Cycles will send an invoice prior to the event unless otherwise agreed beforehand in writing. Payment is due within 14 days, or prior to the event (whichever is soonest), unless otherwise stated at the time of booking. All Councils and local authorities must supply a PO number prior to the event to secure the booking. Invoices are issued, and must be paid, in British Pounds Sterling (GBP). We will send full details of how to pay with the invoice.
3. Cancellation of bookings We ask that you let us know as soon as possible if you wish to cancel, postpone or modify a booking. Any postponement or modification will be considered a cancellation and subject to the below fees unless agreed in writing. In the event of any form of cancellation we must be notified in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is in addition to any phone conversation with any of our staff: 30 or more days before the event start date: we will charge 10% of fees. 29 to 8 calendar days before the event start date: we will charge 50% of fees. 7 calendar days or fewer before the event start date: we will charge 100% of fees.
4. Weather Our policy is to turn up to all bookings regardless of the weather. If your event does not go ahead due to bad weather this will be treated as a cancellation and subject to our normal cancellation fees as outlined above. We cannot be held responsible for adverse weather on the day and no reduction in our charges will be offered. The only exception is for Pedal Powered Cinema where an alternative inside space must be agreed in advance and can not be operated in wet weather.
5. Data Protection We will securely store your details in line with UK GDPR and our Data Protection Policy for purpose of organising and delivering the events activities that you have booked with us.
For details about our Data Protection Policy or for further information please contact us at email@example.com